- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Third Jasmine Judge Announcement! -Date Posted: 3rd September 2014
We are delighted to announce our third Jasmine Awards Judge: IsabellGrey!
Isabelle Grey’s first job, after graduating from Newnham College, Cambridge, was with a specialist antique dealer in Kensington Church Street. She went on to write four books (as Isabelle Anscombe) about decorative arts and design and also exhibition catalogue essays and articles and reviews for newspapers and magazines in London and New York. Thames & Hudson (who published Omega & After in 1981) told her it would “finish the Bloomsbury industry”, yet remains in print. She then moved into general features, interviews and reviews for, among others, The Times, TLS, Independent, Sunday Telegraph, Cosmopolitan, Country Living, Psychologies and Vogue.
In 1985 she was commissioned by the BBC to write her first television script, and has since contributed numerous episodes to such long-running series as The Bill, Wycliffe and Midsomer Murders as well as the acclaimed BBC drama-documentary Genghis Khan and, with Jimmy McGovern, an episode of the Bafta Award-winning series Accused. She has also taught screenwriting at Central St Martin’s, during which time the students made over twenty short films.
She is currently developing original TV drama and writing her fourth novel. Her recent fiction, Out of Sight, The Bad Mother and Good Girls Don’t Die, is published by Quercus.