- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
PRINT ADVERTISING: SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED -Date Posted: 21st March 2014
The Fragrance Foundation Awards Committee are delighted to announce the shortlist for ‘Best New Print Ad - Female Fragrance’ and ‘Best New Print Ad - Male Fragrance’
Known as the ‘Oscars’ of the fragrance industry, the 22nd Annual Awards will take place on Thursday 15th May at one of London’s most popular venues – The Brewery in the City of London.
Set up in the UK in 1993, the Fragrance Foundation Awards recognises excellence within the fragrance arena; from Packaging and Advertising through to Best New Fragrance.
Each week a further category shortlist will be released.