In This Section
- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
The Jasmine Awards Lunch -Date Posted: 30th October 2013
On Tuesday 29th October, The Fragrance Foundation hosted a lunch for the first meeting of The Jasmine Award Judges at The Corinthia Hotel.
The Awards are now recognised as the most prestigious journalistic awards in the beauty industry. They recognise and reward the talents of journalists and visualisers whose difficult task it is to translate the complex art of perfumery into words and pictures.
This years’ panel of judges is, once again, exceptional. Joanna Norman, Pandora, is heading up the panel again, and this year is joined by broadcaster Natasha Kaplinsky, best-selling authors SJ Watson & Elizabeth Buchan and Director of Beauty at House of Fraser, Ruth Newman. And our sixth judge will be swimwear design Melissa Odabash.
We are pleased to announce that entries are up on last year and that the quality and quantity of articles have been outstanding. Closing date for entries is the 9th December.
The Fragrance Foundation is grateful for the sponsors this year, Coty Prestige & House of Fraser.