- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
The Circle of Champions 2013 -Date Posted: 22nd October 2013
Marigay McKee receives The Fragrance Foundation UK Circle of Champions Award 2013 presented by Mr. Leonard Lauder
On Monday 21st October, The Fragrance Foundation UK was thrilled to honour Marigay McKee, Chief Merchant of Harrods, at The Circle of Champions luncheon, which was held at The Orangery, Kensington Palace.
The Circle of Champions is an initiative set up by The Fragrance Foundation to pay tribute to those individuals who have made a notable and newsworthy contribution to the fragrance industry.
Over one hundred influential industry guests came to honour Marigay and her integral contribution to the fragrance industry.
Mr. Leonard Lauder, Chairman Emeritus of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. presented Marigay with the Circle of Champions Award. In his speech, Mr. Lauder emphasised how essential The Fragrance Foundation is to the industry, and spoke fondly about the many years that he and Marigay have worked together. He stated that Marigay is indeed a ‘true merchant’ and one of the greatest in the nation, if not the world.
Marigay McKee, Chief Merchant of Harrods, comments, "It's an absolute honour and privilege to receive the Circle of Champions Award. I have worked with Leonard and The Fragrance Foundation for many years, they have both inspired me and enabled my career, which makes this recognition even more special."
The Orangery was beautifully dressed with flowers provided by Maison de Fleur, and a wonderful three course lunch was provided by Moving Venue.