- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
The Academy Part 1 & Part 1 Advanced -Date Posted: 13th June 2013
The Fragrance Foundation hosted the first 2 parts of the Academy Training Course on Tuesday & Wednesday, and we were lucky enough to have the wonderful Master Perfumer Roja Dove talking us through the fundamentals of fragrance!
Everyone's noses were put the test as we were taken behind the jargon of the world of perfumery. On Tuesday Roja fascinated us with a brief history of perfumery, and also tested us on the difference between the Orientals.. the florals etc.
On Wednesday, we were taken into a more in-depth exploration of the raw materials, and we were lucky enough to smell some of the rarest & most expensive raw materials in the world. It was an amazing experience for everyone. Roja then spoke us through some of the standout perfumes in the last 100 years which was fascinating.
The Fragrance Foundation were proud to host such interesting & exciting training days & our thanks go to the wonderful Roja Dove!