- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
An Evening With The Educators -Date Posted: 22nd February 2013
The Fragrance Foundation’s Associate Committee presented ‘An Evening With… The Educators. With over 70 guests in attendance this gathering of the Fragrance Glitterati took place in the majestic surroundings of 1, Marylebone.
A drinks reception followed by a featured panel discussion with Annalise Quest, General Merchandise Manager for Beauty & Fine Jewellery, Harrods, hosting questions to a team of experts.
We were delighted to have Kim Cowan, Education Director, Aramis Designer Fragrances, Jane Gibbs, National Education Manager, Christian Dior and Lee Harding, Head of Training, Coty Prestige.
We were treated to a deeper understanding of Training in one of the world’s most competitive environments.
Annalise Quest was quoted saying “When you get more excited about meeting a Perfumer than Brad Pitt, you know you’ve got the Fragrance Bug.” And Kim Cowan had everyone nodding in agreement when she said “Fragrance is that affordable piece of luxury.”
The Fragrance Foundation were honoured to have these Speakers in attendance in what was an intimate and insightful evening.