- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Elizabeth Musmanno appointed President of the Fragrance Foundation. -Date Posted: 25th October 2012
Ms. Musmanno will focus on creating new strategic alliances and exclusive business initiatives for the members of the Fragrance Foundation.
The search committee, which spent 6 months looking for a candidate, tapped Ms. Musmanno because of her deep connections both inside and, perhaps more importantly, outside the world of beauty in the art, fashion and music industries.
A beauty veteran, Ms. Musmanno was Vice President of Global Communications at Unilever Cosmetics International where she worked on various brands including Calvin Klein, Vera Wang, Lagerfeld, Cerutti, BCBG Max Azria, Chloé and Nautica. Earlier in her career, Ms. Musmanno worked at Revlon, Yves Saint Laurent Beaute, Elizabeth Arden and Oscar de la Renta Parfums.
In 2005, Ms. Musmanno shifted to the world of fashion and was named Worldwide Marketing and Communications Director for Christian Dior Couture and was a member of the executive committee based in Paris. From there, Ms. Musmanno was named Senior Vice President of Global Communications and Marketing and a member of the executive committee at Vera Wang.
Founded in 1972, the foundation currently has over 100 companies in it membership. Musmanno is the Fragrance Foundation's third President after Annette Green and Rochelle Bloom.