- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Introducing Sadie Frost -Date Posted: 10th November 2016
Introducing Sadie Frost
Sadie Frost started her career as an actor and has appeared in over thirty films, including Francis Ford Coppola’s Bram Stocker’s ‘Dracula’.
Sadie created her own fashion label with long term friend Jemima French ‘Frostfrench’, which now has two labels for ‘designers at Debenhams’ ‘Floozie’ and ‘iris & edie’.
Sadie now works extensively in film. She currently co-owns the production company Blonde to Black Pictures, which has recently produced two features and has many more in development.