- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Introducing our fifth Jasmine Judge! -Date Posted: 7th November 2016
Introducing Jane Thynne
Jane Thynne is the author of the Clara Vine series, about an Anglo-German actress and spy in pre-war Berlin. Her third novel, A War of Flowers, features Coco Chanel and the love of perfume among the 1930s elite.
She was born in Venezuela, educated in London and Oxford, and joined the BBC as a production trainee, before moving to Fleet Street. She has worked at The Sunday Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, as well as numerous magazines. She also appears regularly on Radio 4 and Sky News. She has a passion for historical fiction and the research that involves. Her novels are published in the UK, America, Canada, and several territories throughout Europe. She has taught at the Arvon Foundation, sat on the broadcasting committee of the Society of Authors and is a patron of the Wimbledon Bookfest. She has three children and lives in London.
For more information on The Jasmine Awards 2017, click here.