- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Introducing our second Jasmine Awards Judge -Date Posted: 2nd November 2016
Introducing our second Jasmine Awards Judge for 2017, Laura Pradelska!
Laura Pradelska is an award winning German actress. After several years in Los Angeles, she relocated to London in 2005 to join the Drama Centre London. Since graduating in 2008 with double masters she has had several notable roles as an actor and voice- over artist. To date she has been in more than 20 theatre productions in London’s West End and voiced everything from high end luxury brands to BBC productions.
Her most notable role in TV is the fan favourite recurring role as “Quaithe” in HBO’s Game of Thrones. For 2016/17 Laura has two feature films for release (Love in the age of Fear and The Habit of Beauty) as well as starring in the US TV show 50 Ways to Kill Your Lover as the character “Karen Kaehler”. In addition to acting, Laura has published several articles in magazines including Vogue UK and US. Furthermore Laura is a brand ambassador for Lulu Guinness.