- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Jasmine Training with Richard Hawkins 12th July -Date Posted: 13th July 2016
We were honoured to be with the fabulous Richard Hawkins, Director of Education & Development for Guerlain yesterday. Richard has over 25 years of experience in the fragrance and cosmetic industry, having worked for some of the most aspirational beauty and fragrance houses. Richard is recognised as 'Connoisseur de Parfum' one of only a handful of highly specialised fragrance experts that exist in the world.
The training offered a detailed fragrance ingredient and oil discovery, explaining in detail facets of fragrances, comparing different intepretations and varieties of ingredients and the difference the variety can make to a scent.
"Smelling so many ingredients with Richard's fantastic teaching- Very inspiring!"
"I wanted to listen all day!"