In This Section
- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Jasmine Awards Winners Announced! -Date Posted: 16th March 2016
The Jasmine Awards, the premier awards for journalists writing on the subject of fragrance, were held on Wednesday 16th March at BAFTA, Piccadilly, London, W1. Presiding over the event were the Chairman of the Jasmine Awards, Cecile Budge, Managing Director of P&G Prestige, and Annalise Fard, Chairman of The Fragrance Foundation.
The judging panel who reviewed articles specifically written on the subject of fragrance throughout 2015 comprised of industry expert Joanna Norman, Chairman of the Judging panel, alongside Paula Hawkins - Author, Gill Hudson - Editor & Author, Natasha Kaplinsky - TV Presenter, Millie Mackintosh - Fashion Designer & Blogger, Sanjay Vadera - CEO of The Fragrance Shop and Daphne Wright - Author.
A huge thank you goes to our sponsors The Fragrance Shop, House of Fraser, Lalique, Penhaligons and P&G Prestige. Thank you also to Moyses Stevens for their beautiful floral arrangements on the day.
To see the winners click here!