- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Hot Off the Press 2016 -Date Posted: 3rd February 2016
We had an early start yesterday, heading to the very trendy Ham Yard Hotel for our long anticipated event, Hot Off the Press.
The annual event is a networking breakfast followed by presentations from some of the most accredited and influencial beauty research analysts in the industry. We were joined this year by Google, Imogen Matthews, Magnetic, My Market Insight and NPD as they offered their knowledge and expertise to our eager guests.
We we incredibly priveledged to gain an insight in to so many aspects of the industry, with many facts and figures that surprised and intrigued us. Imogen Matthews offered a thought provoking idea that 'originality and creativity are being sidelined in a rush to get products to market', whilst Aileen Dalisay at Google suggested that we are 'living our lives from one screen to another' to highlight the importance of online content.
A huge thank you goes to all of our presenters for all of their hard work. If you would like to see the pictures from the event, please visit out Facebook.