- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
The Jasmine Judges Lunch -Date Posted: 25th November 2015
Yesterday we were joined by our Jasmine Committee in the morning to discuss our latest progress and future plans for the awards. The meeting was conducted with passion and the excitement for the forthcoming awards was evident.
We were then joined by our judges for a networking champagne reception in the Northall Dining Room. Before we were served our delicious lunch, Linda and our Chairman Cecile Budge gave a short presentation to explain the judging process and the importance of the awards.
Our lucky judges, Gill Hudson, Sanjay Vadera, Daphne Wright and our Head Judge Joanna Norman left with gift bags brimming with gorgeous products from our generous supporters. If you would like to see photos from our day, visit our Facebook.
The Jasmine Awards are an integral part of our industry and we are so lucky to be joined by so many brilliant minda. Thank you to all that attended and we look forward to sending the fabulous article to you for judging!