- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Perfume: A Century of Scents -Date Posted: 23rd October 2015
Last night at the fabulous book launch for Lizzie Ostrom's 'Perfume: a Century of Scents' at Fenwick. We couldn't recommend this book more.
We were even lucky enough to be given a beautiful corsage thanks to Flower Appreciation, sniff some of the fabulous scents featured in the book & enjoy some delicious nibbles put on by Fenwick!
We can't wait to celebrate the book at Hatchards in St Pancras International on 12th November - This event is free, all we ask for is your name and the name of your 'nostalgic' scent!
Whether your vice was Opium, Poison or Obsession - and let's be clear, we're referring to the perfumes - you'll know just how important scents can be as a soundtrack to our lives. But can they help tell a wider story of the times? Join Lizzie Ostorm aka Odette Toilette -author of Perfume: A Century of Scents - for a sniffable journey through the cultural history of the twentieth century. There'll be scent sampling, there'll be wine, there'll be stories and conversation about the fragrances we know and remember, and perhaps a few hidden gems.
Ask in store, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 2781238 to reserve your place - we hope to see you there!