- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Jasmine Training with Will Andrews -Date Posted: 23rd September 2015
Jasmine Training with Will Andrews - Principal Scientist in the P&G Fragrance Creation Team.
On Tuesday 22nd September at House of Fraser, we were thrilled to host a complimentary Jasmine Training Day for Journalists with Will Andrews.
The course focused on ‘Perfume Short Stores’: Seven short stories inspired by seven conversations: the influence of Renaissance Florence, Natural vs. Synthetic, the language of scent, the history of men, the Fruity Revolution, myth busting and what the future might possibly bring. This informative session is an unusual collection of inspirational content, exploring the global perfume industry via some of its more curious cultural corners and renowned technical challenges.
It was a truly fascinating afternoon filled with fabulous scents & fascinating facts!