- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Roja Dove at The V&A -Date Posted: 23rd June 2015
Roja Dove, one of the world’s most innovative and respected perfumers, will be giving a key note lecture for the Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty Exhibition at The Victoria and Albert Museum. Roja is a Board Director at The Fragrance Foundation & Founder of Roja Parfums.
He will talk about how the couturier changed the face of perfumery and will give out some extremely rare historical scents to smell. The evening will culminate in experiencing a work Dove has created especially for the evening - The Spiky Face of Classical Beauty - a homage to Alexander McQueen.
For more information & to book your ticket, click here.