- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Fragrance Foundation Training with Roja Dove -Date Posted: 19th June 2015
Over the last week we have been thrilled to host both The Academy & Jasmine Training with Roja Dove.
Last week we were thrilled to host The Academy Training; attendees were taken on an olfactive discovery over two days, learning about some of the rarest raw materials, facets, the history & culture of perfume & much much more!
Kerrie McNamee, Retail Training Manager at L'Oreal Designer Fragrances said:
"Roja was fantastic – so knowledgeable and inspiring. It was great to spend some time with a true expert. The delivery of the course, the pace and the information was exceptional. Thank you so much for a fantastic day!"
This week we had Jasmine Training for journalists with Roja. Jasmine Training days are designed to inspire journalists in their fragrance writing. One attendee commented afterwards:
"The course was amazing - what an inspiring speaker - adored every moment, just wish it was longer! I would love to hear more about the Awards and my new found confidence in perfume writing can be put to the test..."