- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Change of Directors -Date Posted: 28th April 2015
Following a Fragrance Foundation UK Board Meeting held today we would like to announce the following change in Directors.
After seven years as Chairman of The Fragrance Foundation, Peter Norman will be stepping down. His replacement will be Annalise Fard, Director of Home & Beauty at Harrods.
Chris Good, President at Estée Lauder Companies, will step down as Vice-Chairman of The Fragrance Foundation. His replacement will be Olivier Marret, Managing Director at Puig.
Blake Hughes also stepped down as a Director having moved from fragrance to beauty. Renée Frion VP/GM at Aramis & Designer Fragrances will join the Board as a Director.
All of these changes are effective immediately. On behalf of The Fragrance Foundation UK Board of Directors, CEO of The Foundation Linda Key said:
“I would like to thank Peter Norman, Chris Good & Blake Hughes for their commitment and support over the last few years in helping to drive The Fragrance Foundation forward. The appointment of Annalise and Olivier in their new roles will ensure The Foundation continues to grow its membership and further develop its many projects.”
Annalise Fard said: “I am looking forward to further engaging with creators, manufacturers, retailers and the media, to ensure that together, we can continue to underpin this ever evolving industry success in a dynamic and innovative way.”