- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Hot off the Press 2015 -Date Posted: 4th February 2015
Hot off the Press 2015
On Tuesday 3rd February we were delighted to hold Hot Off The Press at The Ham Yard Hotel. Hot off the Press is a Fragrance Foundation breakfast briefing offering a review of 2014’s fragrance trends, covering sales, press and online marketing.
Guests enjoyed a networking breakfast in the Dive Bar before moving through to cinema room for a series of insightful presentations. We commenced with Teresa Fisher, Senior Account Manager at The NPD Group. Teresa took us into the consumer habits of 2014 and particularly emphasized the importance of personalization in today’s market.
Our second presenter was Mike Ramseyer, CEO at MyMarketMonitor. Mike focused in on fragrance in the media in 2014 vs. 2013, social and online media over the Christmas period in 2014 and a look at fragrance and retail promotions in 2014. Finally, Alice Rock, Industry Manager at Google, gave a third angle to fragrance in 2014. She talked us through the latest trends across the search engine and YouTube to uncover insights as to how today’s consumer is researching and purchasing fragrance online.
We would love to thank all our presenters for providing us all with a valuable insight into the fabulous world of fragrance and positive views on what is to come!
‘Thank you again for the quality of this event, I really enjoyed it.’
‘A great event, very interesting and great to leave with insight that you can then use in conversations throughout the day and going forward when building launch plans! Well done’
Teresa Fisher, Mike Ramseyer & Alice Rock
Mike Ramseyer, Alice Rock & Peter Norman- Chairman of The Fragrance Foundation