- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
Paula Johnson to join The Jasmine Awards Judging Panel -Date Posted: 8th September 2014
It is a pleasure to announce our fifth Jasmine Awards Judge: Paula Johnson!
Paula has been a publisher and a journalist, and currently runs 22 literary prizes and awards for writers - covering fiction, non-fiction, poetry and children's books - for the Royal Society of Literature at Somerset House and for the Society of Authors in Chelsea. She was Literary Editor of the Mail on Sunday for 17 years and is a Trustee of the Royal Literary Fund.
This is shaping up to be an excellent panel!