- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
An evening with... Thierry Wasser
The Fragrance Foundation’s Associate Committee recently presented ‘An Evening With… Thierry Wasser’ at The Mayfair Hotel. Thierry is the first in-house Perfumer to be welcomed into the family dynasty, approaching perfume creation with the same passion, attention to detail, and creative spirit as his predecessors, maintaining the highest level of quality in the selection of raw materials and staying true to the House motto, ‘never compromise on quality’.
Thierry discussed his first memory of smell when growing up, his responsibilities as Head of Guerlain Parfum and how he goes about creating iconic fragrances such as La Petite Robe Noire & his recreation of Shalimar – a recreation inspired by his 17 year old God-Daughter. Thierry emphasized the importance of having someone in mind when creating fragrance.
The Fragrance Foundation were truly honoured to have Thierry Wasser as their guest; his passion for creating beautiful perfumes is obvious, he says “you never know when to stop because there are no rules in making beautiful things”.
Dawn Evident, Alexandra Forbes, Shimon Kalichman, Thierry Wasser, Melissa Hay, Charlotte Broadbent & Sam Beattie