- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
An evening with... The Managing Directors 2013
An evening with... The Managing Directors
On Wednesday 27th November 2013, The Fragrance Foundation was proud to present ‘An evening with… The Managing Directors’ at 1, Wimpole Street, London.
Following on from the previous ‘An evening with…’ events of 2013, this panel was once again exceptional. Sue Peart from You Magazine, took on the role of interviewer and did an outstanding job of asking all the right questions for our incredibly knowledgeable panel. Siobhan McDermott from feelunique.com answered from an online perfumery retailer perspective, with Jo Walker from The Perfume Shop on the importance of ‘fragrance for everyone’ and having exceptional fragrance sales specialists and David Walker-Smith from Fenwick dealt with the importance of the niche market.
Sue quizzed the panel on their path to where they are now, the importance of the customer and the future of fragrance retail with both informative and amusing answers as a result!
Richard E. Grant who was in attendance commented: "Thank you so much for inviting me this evening. Absolutely riveted by the panel and their knowledge. Siobhan was really eye opening about seeking online support and wrote down everything she uttered!” & Author, Elizabeth Buchan “hugely enjoyed the event and learnt so much from it”. Both Richard and Elizabeth are great supporters of The Fragrance Foundation being both past and present judges of The Jasmine Awards.
The Fragrance Foundation would like to thank the panel for giving up their time to inform & entertain us all, Only Roses for the beautiful flowers & L’Occitane for the fabulous goody bags.